Aircol SR is suitable for use in oil flooded rotary screw compressors operating under extreme climatic conditions, harsh environments and severe operating conditions where very high air discharge temperatures (> 100°C) are experienced. These oils are also suitable for use in compressor units operating at normal operating conditions, with the maximum air discharge temperature =/< 100°C, as defined by ISO 6743-3:2003.
For normal operating conditions, these products can be used for extended drain intervals up to 8000 hours. Aircol SR range is fully compatible with nitrile, silicone, polyurethane and fluropolymer seal materials typically used in compressor units. It is not compatible with butadiene styrene (SBR) or ethylene propylene (EPDM) seals.
- Increased oil service life of typically up to 8000 hours in most systems, depending on the operating environment.
- Very low deposit forming tendency, extends service life of filters and separators.
- Outstanding oxidation stability and antiwear performance providing long lubricant and equipment life.
- Ester-free formulation eliminates the formation of corrosive acids leading to longer equipment life.
- Excellent water separation characteristics allow condensation to readily separate from the oil, minimising the risk of emulsions which could block the oil separator element.
- PAO based lubricant means good compatibility with seals and mineral oil based lubricants, allowing changeover to Aircol SR without compatibility issues.
- Density at 15°C: 0.84 g/ml
- Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C: 46 mm²/s
- Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C: 7.8 mm²/s
- Viscosity Index: 137
- Pour Point: -54°C
- Flash Point, COC: 264°C